Research Collaborations & Exchanges
The Vanderbilt community is involved in numerous international collaborations and exchanges. For an overview of international academic programs with a global focus, click here. VIO supports these collaborations in a variety of ways, including seed funding, facilitating international institutional contacts & organizing international delegations and symposia.
Institutional Partnerships (spans multiple schools and departments)
- University of Melbourne (Australia) partnership featured in: Vanderbilt International Magazine .
- University of Sao Paulo (Brazil)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile)
- University of Cape Town (South Africa) partnership featured in: Vanderbilt International Magazine
- Queen's University, Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- Leipzig University (Germany)
- Utrecht University (Netherlands)
- FAPESP - Sao Paulo Research Foundation (Brazil)
School-based Strategic Partnerships
Each of Vanderbilt's schools identifies institutional alliances of particular benefit to their respective faculties. For details, please contact the appropriate Dean's office.
Guidelines for Establishing Partnerships
- For more information on the process of establishing an international project or program, please click here.
- For information on establishing a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with an international partner, please click here.
For further information, please visit the following:
- Vanderbilt University Office of Contract & Research Administration
- Vanderbilt Medical Center Office of Research
Student Exchange Programs
Vanderbilt has several student exchange programs with university partners. Please contact the Global Education Office for further information about specifics & eligibility.