Office: Jacobs 270
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37240
Ph.D. Candidate, Vanderbilt University
Fellow, Vanderbilt Institute for Energy and the Environment
B.A. with High Distinction and Phi Beta Kappa, University of Virginia
- Policy Assistant, AnnDyl Policy Group LLC, Energy and Environmental Policy Strategy Firm, Washington, D.C.
- Congressional Intern, Office of the Majority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives, Capitol Building, Washington, D.C.
Application of machine learning and data-driven simulation modeling to predicting complex systems.
Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Harold Stirling Vanderbilt Graduate Fellowship
- Senator John Warner Public Leadership Research Grant
- Z Society Sullivan Research Grant
- Raven Society Research Fellow
Publications & Presentations
Please see http://johnjnay.com/ for up-to-date information.