Skip to Content
« Back to Treasury Home
- Complete the procurement card application. To prevent delays, make sure to complete all required fields.
- All Card Manager(s) must be in a position of authority relative to the Cardholder or not directly supervised by the Cardholder. The Payment Cards Office will review department Cardholder and Card Manager approval structures. Departments may be asked to provide information regarding their organizational structure for documentation of these relationships. Changes may be recommended and/or required for the card to be issued.
- Obtain the appropriate signature authorizations as specified on the application.
- Submit the application via campus mail to the Payment Cards Office, Box 357000, Station B.
Note: Your personal credit history will not be checked or affected when applying for or using the PCard. The personal information on the application will only be used for identification purposes when activating your card for the first time.
- Once the application has been processed, the Payment Cards Office will email the Cardholder and Card Manager(s) with upcoming training dates. All Cardholders and Card Managers are required to attend training.
- Please review the PCardVU Policy and Procedures document, and if applicable the Travel Guidelines document, before attending training.
- At the conclusion of your training you will receive your PCard. Activate the PCard account by calling US Bank as indicated by the sticker on the card. Provide required information as prompted. (If the sticker is removed or unreadable, the main customer service phone number on the back of the PCard can also be used for activation).
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Payment Cards Team.