Skip to Content
« Back to Treasury Home
FuelVU Process Outline
- Cardholder makes an authorized business-related purchase by charging it on their Voyager Card.
- The bank pays the merchant when merchant submits the transaction.
- If the department requires the receipt, the driver (card is tied to vehicle and not driver) turns in the receipt to the responsible person in the department.
- Vanderbilt University pays the bank each billing cycle.
- The person in the department who has been given reporting privileges may run a report that gives all the information on the transactions for that month (who ran the card, amount of purchase and what was purchased).