2013 Summer Sessions at Vanderbilt
Whether you want to get ahead, catch up, or learn something new, you can make the most of your summer in Nashville at Vanderbilt University. Enrich and accelerate your academic experience by enrolling in exciting courses, unrivaled in their range and appeal, providing a rich framework to develop your academic interests and understanding of the world.
- Select from an impressive range of courses and programs tailored to your needs and interests.
- Learn with Vanderbilt’s distinguished and accessible faculty.
- Study and make friends with students who aspire to be concert pianists, brain surgeons, corporate presidents, master teachers and chemical engineers.
- Enjoy the tranquil 330-acre campus which is a national arboretum, complete with paths that wind among magnificent magnolia trees.
- The number one response in student surveys as to why they attended Summer Sessions at Vanderbilt is "want to do something constructive this summer."
Discover for yourself the adventure of learning that is Summer Sessions at Vanderbilt.