CampVandy Summer Counselors Needed
For the following dates May 27 – August 2, 2013
Pay $8.00 hr
Youth Counselors Application, click here.
- Be an excellent role model for campers aged 4-12
- Assist in leading campers through fun and educational activities that help them discover, explore and appreciate fitness.
- Assist on campus tours by keeping the group focused and together.
- Participation in staff training sessions.
- Assist with camp logistics (i.e. setting up for the day, hauling gear, ensuring that all equipment is cleaned up and stored properly at the end of the day, etc.).
- Maintaining equipment for staff.
- Attend all training sessions, camp sessions, and staff meetings.
- Other duties assigned
- Arrive on time daily for camp duties.
- Training / preparation / evaluation for camp (dates to be announced)
- Flexible Day Shifts
- Possibly including on campus tour.
- Sincere enjoyment of and respect for children
- Interest in teaching and/or working with children
- Respect for recreation and its benefit for future generations.
- Maturity to be a role model to children at camp
- Responsibility, punctuality, integrity
- Patience, flexibility, enthusiasm, willingness to help
For more information, call Todd Suttles @ 615-343-8185 or firstname.lastname@example.org