Welcome to BIGGEST WINNER!
Our new program designed to help those who need to lose weight for their health to lose it in a healthy, fun group atmosphere!
Sign up in the Office Of Campus Recreation for your chance to lose some weight and win $100!
What: 5 week weight loss program
When: September 9-October 7
Day: Weekly workouts, nutrition discussion, and varying topics: Mondays @ 4:45pm.
Taught by Stephanie Kemp, Certified Personal Trainer
- You must be a full member of the Vanderbilt Student Recreation Center.
- You must have a BMI (Body Mass Index of at least 24 or up). GO to: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ OR see the chart below to calculate your BMI.
3. You must be willing to meet once per week as a group. Mondays at 4:45pm for 5 weeks.
Completed application packet includes:
Please complete these forms and bring them to the Wellness Center during regular business hours.
Your goal will be to lose a percentage of body fat at a healthy rate over a five week period. You are being asked to lose what roughly correlates to 1.5 pounds to no more than 5 pounds per week. Your goal will be calculated by a Personal Trainer in the first week. We will calculate a target body weight for you obtain, based on your fat mass and your fat-free body mass calculations.
What you get
- A weekly workout to follow (designed by a certified Personal Trainer for the group)
- Weekly meetings with Fit Facts and real world advice to maintain your workouts
- A Group setting to assist you in reaching your goals!
- $100 if you meet your goal! Your original participation fee will be returned to you if you meet your goal, with an additional $50 just for you!