Welcome to BIGGEST WINNER!
Our new program designed to help those who need to lose weight for their health to lose it in a healthy, fun group atmosphere!
Sign up in the Office Of Campus Recreation for your chance to lose some weight and win $100!
What: 4 week weight loss program
When: Jan. 24th – Feb. 21st
Day: Thursdays @ 4:00 PM
Taught by Stephanie Kemp, Certified Personal Trainer
- You must be a full member of the Vanderbilt Student Recreation Center.
- You must have a BMI (Body Mass Index of at least 24 or up). GO to: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ OR see the chart below to calculate your BMI.
3. You must be willing to meet once per week as a group. Thursdays 4:00 pm for 4 weeks. Classroom B of the Student Recreation Center
4. You agree to attend the weekly seminars
5. You agree to have your body fat tested weekly by either calipers or the Omron Bio-electrical Impedance device.
6. If accepted and you answer yes to two or more questions on the PAR-Q, you agree to provide a medical permission for exercise to participate in the program.
7. You agree to pay $50.00 to participate in this program.
Completed application packet includes:
Your goal will be to lose a percentage of body fat at a healthy rate over a five week period. You are being asked to lose what roughly correlates to 1.5 pounds to no more than 5 pounds per week. Your goal will be calculated by a Personal Trainer in the first week. We will calculate a target body weight for you obtain, based on your fat mass and your fat-free body mass calculations.
What you get
- A weekly workout to follow (designed by a certified Personal Trainer for the group)
- Weekly meetings with Fit Facts and real world advice to maintain your workouts
- A Group setting to assist you in reaching your goals!
- $100 if you meet your goal! Your original participation fee will be returned to you if you meet your goal, with an additional $50 just for you!