Faculty, Staff, Alumni and Spouses
For rate sheet prices, please click here.
Full or Part-time Faculty, Staff and Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Faculty, staff and their spouses/domestic partners may purchase a limited or full membership through check, cash, Commodore Card, or payroll deduction.
- Payroll deduction memberships must be active for a minimum of four months before cancellation can be granted if desired by employee.
- Deductions are continual until member cancels or employment is terminated.
- If employment ends through termination, member must follow normal cancellation procedure to avoid a surcharge fee.
- Dependent weekend memberships are not available through payroll deduction.
Faculty and Staff Spouses/Domestic partners
Faculty and Staff Spouses / Domestic partners may purchase full or limited use memberships without the Vanderbilt employee joining the Rec Center.
Vanderbilt Temporary Service Employees
VTS are not eligible for membership as a faculty/staff, but may be a guest of a member.
Alumni and Spouses
Alumni and Spouses visiting the campus free during Homecoming, Reunions, Commencement, and other special occasions, will be allowed use of the facility during posted hours as determined by the OCR Director. Alumni spouses and dependents are eligible for membership only if the alum is a current member.