Home » Membership Types
Whether you work, live, or play nearby when time is of the essence. We’ve got “memberships with your needs in mind!”
Take a look at our time savvy memberships for everyone.
- Premium membership is access to the VRWC during all open hours of the facility.
- Basic membership is access to the VRWC Monday – Friday from 5:30 am – 3:00 pm, and all day Saturday and Sunday, plus all University designated holidays and breaks.
- Dependent Membership. Ages 3 – 17 may access the facility with a weekend membership starting Friday at 5 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday, plus during all University designated holidays and breaks. Full access granted in summer.
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children 2 years of age and under will be admitted free.
- Dependents age 3 – 25 may purchase a premium or basic membership only if the parent (student / faculty / staff / alumni / affiliate) is a current member.
Please note the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center hours vary depending on holidays and academic breaks. Peak hours typically are 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday during both the academic year as well as summer. The pool experiences a heavier user load during the summer.
All members receive the same benefit / rights. Please take a moment to read them.
Like our parties . . . Everyone is welcome!