OFFICE OF CAMPUS RECREATION
INDOORSOCCER RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Men’s and women’s teams are 3 on 3. Co Rec is 4 on 4.
- Men’s and women’s teams must have 2 players present by five minutes after scheduled game time or they forfeit. Co Rec teams must have 3 players (at least one female) by five minutes past game time.
- Two twelve minute halves. If games are tied at the end of regulation, play twelve minute sudden death overtime periods. (playoffs only)
- Each team is allowed one 30 second time out per half.
- No goalies.
- The basketball courts lines are out of bounds. Inbound the ball with a kick.
- Indirect kick for infractions such as hand balls.
- No goals may be scored from over half court.