1) Check for activity entry date and information through any of several Office of Campus Recreation publicity avenues – Web Page, Activity Flyers, Student Rec. Ctr. Bulletin Boards, Brochures, Pocket Calendars, etc.
2) Obtain the appropriate registration card at the OCR.
3) Fill it out completely, and submit it, along with any fees, to the OCR prior to the entry deadline.
4) At the OCR, check the appropriate activity flyer for pertinent information, including dates and times of team coaches’ meetings.
5) Pick up a copy of the sport’s rules and procedures.
The RA’s on each floor and the house’s Vice President will assist in registering for intramural sports. Most teams will form by floor or house.