Home » Fitness Education » How To Be An Aerobics Instructor
How To Be An Aerobics Instructor
How do I become an aerobics instructor?
Good question! Here are the steps to becoming an aerobics instructor:
- Contact Becky Budde (615-343-0538 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a information packet. Or download forms to the side.
- READ the material……. (It’s not going to do much good stuck in your workout bag, now is it?).
- Attend some aerobics classes, observe the instructors, ask questions of the instructors concerning the material, teaching, the audition, combinations, how awesome it is to teach at Vandy, etc.
- Develop a routine for your audition.
- Once you’re feeling comfortable with the routine, call Becky Spires to set up an audition time.
- Audition for the aerobics staff supervisor(s)
- If you don’t pass the first time, look over the comments on the audition checklist, make adjustments, and schedule another audition time
- Re-audition as many times as you need to
- Pass the audition!
- Congratulations! You’re on the Vandy aerobics staff!
There, wasn’t that easy?
We are always in need of instructors.
All instructors must be certified. Pay rate is $12.00 per hour.