General Pool Rules
- Proper swim attire is required. No street clothes, denim shorts, or thong bathing suits are permitted in the pool area.
- Gum and band-aids must be deposited in the trash cans before entering the water
- The Aquatics Staff will provide a complimentary lifejacket to anyone who requests one.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the aquatic facility or outside patio.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the aquatic facility.
- No running on the deck
- No pushing, shoving, excessive horseplay, or inappropriate behavior is allowed.
- No diving into the shallow end of the pool.
- No hanging on lane ropes or hand rails
10. Children 13 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. One adult per four children of 13 years of age and under must be present. However, children who cannot swim must be within an arm’s reach of a parent/adult in the shallow end. There must be one parent/adult per child who cannot swim.
11. Children who are not toilet trained, must wear swim diapers.
12. Individuals who cannot swim are only allowed in the shallow end of the pool.
13. Backward dives and flips are not allowed
14. Listen to the lifeguards and all other aquatic staff at all times. They are there to help you.
15. During peak hours, pool patrons must share lanes. We suggest using circle swimming method (see diagram in pool area).
16. The pool will be cleared for approximately 30 minutes in cases of bad weather (lightning strikes, tornado warnings, etc).
17. Coaching, Teaching, Instruction and Personal Training for personal financial gain is not permitted.
18. Sharing lap swimming lanes is expected during periods of high occupancy.