Student Organization Registration
The 2015-2016 Student Organization Registration process opens Monday, March 9th. All organizations must renew their registration annually in order to be recognized by the University as a registered student organization (RSO). The deadline for renewal is Friday, April 10th. All organizations that registered in Anchor Link prior to March 9th, 2015 will need to re-register to be approved for the 2015-16 academic year. To learn about the benefits of being a registered student organization (RSO), click here.
Registration must be completed by an INCOMING officer who will hold their position in the 2015-2016 academic year. If you are an outgoing leader, please forward this message to newly elected President. If your elections are occurring after the registration deadline, please contact email@example.com.
For more information about how to complete the registration process, click here.
The Office of Student Organizations and Anchor Link strives to encourage co-curricular learning and personal development through intentional student engagement. Student Organizations and Anchor Link connects the campus community by highlighting opportunities for meaningful involvement and providing tools to help manage and track the co-curricular student experience. We support the mission-driven work of student organizations and seek to equip student leaders with vital skills and resources in order to make their organizations more effective, inclusive, impactful, and sustainable.
In order to support and centralize student engagement across campus, our office will:
- Oversee the registration process for Vanderbilt’s 500+ registered student organizations
- Assist student organizations with accessing and managing their finances
- Support the Activity Fee (AcFee) allocation process for student organizations
- Educate student leaders about Vanderbilt University policies and support compliance efforts
- Provide online resources to student organization leaders and advisors
- Oversee Anchor Link, Vanderbilt’s online student involvement platform, to provide tools for managing and tracking the co-curricular student experience
- Manage the event registration process and provide a centralized event calendar for student life
- Support the assessment efforts of the Dean of Students Office and campus partners through Anchor Link reporting functionality
- Manage the My Vanderbilt Experience program to provide a virtual framework for co-curricular engagement
- Offer opportunities for training and leadership development through the EMPOWER student leader workshops
- Directly advise Vanderbilt Student Government, the Black Student Association, and Dance Marathon
- Provide advisory support to various student organizations
- Conduct campus-wide elections such as Vanderbilt Student Government and Outstanding Senior
If you have questions about student organizations at Vanderbilt:
If you have questions about Anchor Link:
For staff member contact information, please visit our Meet Our Staff page.