Home » Org Manual
Dear Student Organization Leader
The Office of Student Programs and Organizations is proud to offer this Student Organization Manual to facilitate your success as a leader or adviser in one of Vanderbilt’s many student organizations. The information provided should assist you in making contacts around campus, in meeting the demands of University fiscal and operational policies, and in performing a variety of other tasks associated with your position.
The Office of Student Organizations is a member of the Student Organizations and Programs family which includes Student Centers, Campus Events, and Greek Life. Student Programs and Organizations, a unit of the Office of the Dean of Students, exists to provide educational opportunities and balance to students through involvement, empowerment, arts, culture, and entertainment.
Finally, please know how much we appreciate your service to the Vanderbilt community. Your contribution to student life is significant. Your countless hours of hard work make Vanderbilt the
special place we all enjoy so much. Please do not hesitate to call on us whenever we may be of
Have a great year!
Director, Student Governance and Organizations
Office of The Dean of Students
Student Programs and Organizations
Student Programs and Organizations performs several functions for the student community at Vanderbilt. To inquire about any of the programs and services below, see any member of the staff in Student Activities, 207 Sarratt Student Center, or call 322-2471 for an appointment.
Contact the Student Programs and Organizations staff for any of the following needs:
- Guidance in creating new student organizations
- Assistance to students in finding opportunities for involvement
- Assistance in event planning and risk management
- Financial and fundraising guidance and consulting for student organizations
- Guidance in the student organization registration process
- Current contact information for all student organizations
- Current information on the student organization Web page.