Skip to Content

Home > Students > Forms


The following forms are provided for student employees. Please follow the instructions on the form. Return to Student Employment, if indicated.

Check Replacement Request Form
Application by individual to replace lost/destroyed/expired check.

Direct Deposit Request Form

e-Timesheet Quick Reference Guide

Federal Work Study Calculator

I-9 Instructions and Verification Documents

New Hire Voluntary Self Identification Form - Log into C2HR and follow the instructions.

(Includes gender, race/ethnicity, veteran status, disability).

SE Personal Information Change Form

Used to change/correct your name, marital status, and Social Security Number.

W-2, 1099, and 1098T Inquries

W-2 Tax Form
How to read your form.

W-4 Form (2017)

W-4 "How to Complete" Guide



All students employed at the University are required to complete the  I-9 Process prior to starting employment for the first time on the Vanderbilt campus. Original documentation will be required. Copies will not be accepted.

HireADore online job bank
and a
SnagAJob mobile app are available.

FB Logo

Hiring Departments

The BuzzGet the latest updates by reading the HireADore Newsletter