*Please note our new catering policy that begins July 1, 2014*
Food is allowed to be served in the Student Centers with the following Guidelines:
- University Departments and outside clients that host events in the Student Centers event spaces are required to request a quote from Vanderbilt Campus Dining.
- If a group’s needs cannot be met by Vanderbilt Campus Dining, an alternate caterer can be used for a small fee.
- All outside caterers must provide their catering license and proof of insurance. They are also required to meet with the event manager to discuss Student Center event space policies prior to catering any events in the Student Centers.
- All food and trash must be removed from the room after the event. A housekeeping work order will be placed through Reservations and Events for all events with food.
Event spaces in the Student Centers include:
- Alumni Hall – Lounge, Joe. C Davis Memorial Room, Reading Room
- Kissam Center – Great Rooms, Multipurpose Room
- Sarratt Student Center|Rand Hall – Rand Lounge, Rand 308, Sarratt 216/200, Sarratt Cinema
- Student Life Center – Commodore Ballroom, Board of Trust Room