Below are the guidelines to post items on the digital signage in Sarratt | Rand and the Student Life Center. These guidelines are intended to ensurefacility specific information is posted on the signage.
Departments and organizations that meet the criteria to post on the digital signage must send a landscape JPG (1366×768) version saved as the example (ex. 3-20to3-26OACS.jpg) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to having it posted.
Guidelines for Digital Signage (in order of priority).
- Communicate emergency information.
- Communicate facility related information, examples include:
- Daily list of events
- Job openings for front desk/building managers
- Finals study space
- Hours of operation
- Opening up of reservations
- The following areas within the Dean of Students office are given one 11 second slide at a time. It is the responsibility of each area director to determine which slide to have posted. All signs must be posted for at least 3 days.
- Student Campus Events
- Office of Greek Life
- Student Organizations and Student Government
- Office of Creative Engagement
- Heath and Wellness
- Leadership and Intercultural affairs
- LGBTQI office
- Religious Life
- Daily Building events screen
- Sarratt/Student Life Center information
- The following campus wide events will take priority.