Vanderbilt offers a number of resources for you to advertise your event. You may begin advertising for an event after all confirmations and approvals have been obtained.
- You may post items on the digital signage in Sarratt Student Center and the Student Life Center under certain guidelines. Departments and organizations that meet the criteria to post on the digital signage must send a JPG via email to email@example.com one week prior to having it posted.
- Bulletin boards are available in The Student Centers. It is the goal of The Student Centers to provide a venue for student groups and Vanderbilt departments to promote events and happenings on the Vanderbilt Campus. Please familiarize yourself with the Student Centers Posting Policy.
- Placing table tents on dining room tables is a great way to advertise your event. Only Vanderbilt departments and Vanderbilt student groups may utilize the Rand Table Tents and the Commons Table Tents services. Please contact Vanderbilt Dining to make these arrangements.
- The Vanderbilt Hustler is an excellent media source to advertise your event.
- The University Calendar is free and open to all Registered Student Organizations and the Vanderbilt Community, including programs that partner with the University or the Medical Center.