A great idea that results in a creative product is not much without a way to get that product to your audience. This is another creative opportunity for us. Using the talent and knowledge of our team as well as great marketing minds on campus, we connect distribution with the promotion of your project to create a clear and creative plan to make sure your audience receives your message loud and clear.
- DVD PRODUCTION
- Menu authoring, and package design
- Duplication through our local manufacturing partners
- LIVE WEBCASTS & SIMULCASTS
- Live show, event broadcasting over the internet, your choice of streaming network. Ustream, YouTube, or more robust solutions like Bit Gravity.
- Overflow broadcasting to adjacent or other rooms on campus using Vanderbilt’s own streaming network.
- Secure broadcasting and video conferencing using Vanderbilt’s streaming network or Cisco’s WebEx, Skype and other simular products. Great for times when it is important that not everyone has access to the content and event.
- ONLINE DISTRIBUTION
Vanderbilt’s repository for videos. Managed and maintained by the University
- YouTube EDU
Post to Vanderbilt University’s channel that highlights everything from Events, Lectures, News, Research and more.
- iTunes U
Vanderbilt has partnered with iTunes to present videos through the popular apple network. Allowing easy access to your videos to students, and anyone currently using itunes. Great for podcast distribution, or lecture series.
Futurity features the latest discoveries in all fields from scientists at the top universities in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Vanderbilt is one of many participating universities that manages and funds the project.
- National Science Foundation News From the Field
that supports fundamental research and education across all fields of science and engineering. NSF grants help fund research at Vanderbilt. Profiles of discovery and ongoing work can be submitted to the News From the Field section of the NSF website.
Live broad cast and archival of video series. Allows your audience to interact with your production in real time as they watch online.