There are many spaces available to rent in the Vanderbilt University Student Centers. Room rental rates are based on four levels of pricing: registered student organizations, university (for university-related business), non-profit (501c3), and public/business. Please see below for more information.
- Registered student organizations for university-related business only
- Payment must be from a registered student organization account
- Please contact the Office of Reservations & Events for rates
- University-related business only
- Payment must be from university account
- Please click here for rates
Equipment & Audio/Visual Rentals
A variety of equipment is available to rent in the Vanderbilt University Student Centers. Groups are not allowed to bring in A/V equipment that the Student Centers already have in-house. Arrangements for use of equipment must be finalized two weeks prior to events in the large event spaces and five days for other meeting rooms. Equipment must remain in the building and may not be rented for use outside of the Student Centers (exceptions do apply, please contact Reservations & Events for more information).