The Ingram Commons reserves use of its facilities based on priorities for First-Year Residents, Faculty Heads of House, The Dean of the Ingram Commons Staff, Registered Student Organizations, and University Partners seeking to contribute to the mission of The Commons.
Reserving a table:
Designated areas within the Commons Center Lobby (atrium) & South Patio have been made available for table reservations.
Reservations can be made through the Reservation & Events website at www.vanderbilt.edu/reservations or by visiting the Reservation & Events Office. Reservations can be requested up to 4 weeks prior to the event.
Scheduling will apply as follows:
- Tables will be available for 3 hour block reservations between 11am-2pm Monday through Friday, and 6pm-9pm Monday through Thursday in the Commons Center Lobby.
- Tables will only be available for reservations between 11am-2pm, Monday through Friday on the South Patio. Reservations will be canceled due to inclement weather.
- Table spaces will not be available when events are occurring in the Lobby or South Patio.
- The Lobby will allow for 2 tables to be set-up on the glass interior west wall outside of Common Grounds. Tables can be reserved and picked-up at the Information Desk if they are not already set.
- The South Patio will allow for 2 tables to be set-up along the brick walls – Commons Center staff will show the designated areas for use. Tables can be reserved and picked-up at the Information Desk (See pdf map).
- Each group will be limited to 5 table reservations within one calendar month’s time period.
- No standing reservations.
- The Ingram Commons, registered Student Organizations, and University Partners will be the only groups allowed to reserve tables.
- No outside groups are permitted to solicit or sell their services/products.
- The Commons Center Management reserves the right to refuse table reservations for inappropriate behavior, breaking University Policy, or communication of material that is against University Policy.
- No food is allowed to be distributed and no amplified sound is allowed to be used during table reservations.
- In case of a cancellation, 24 hours (one business day) of notice is expected. Cancellations should be sent via email to the Assistant Director, Kenny Moore, at email@example.com.
- There are no fees for table reservations.
- Charges may be incurred if Commons Center property or equipment becomes damaged as a result of the table reservation.
- All other policies and procedures will be contained and outlined in the Student Centers Manual.
- For clarification on reservation policies at the Commons Center please contact Kenny Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.