The Ingram Commons reserves use of its outdoor sporting equipment and general building supplies based on priorities for First-year Residents, Faculty Head’s of House, The Dean of Ingram Commons Staff, Registered Student Organizations, and University Partners seeking to contribute to the mission of The Ingram Commons.
Reserving the Outdoor Sporting Equipment & General Building Supplies:
Reservations for use of The Ingram Commons outdoor sporting equipment and general building supplies have been made available. In order to reserve this equipment a Commons room or a Commons Lawn must first be reserved. Reservations for rooms and lawns can be made through the Reservation & Event’s website at www.vanderbilt.edu/reservations or by visiting the Reservation & Events Office. Reservations for equipment need to be processed through the Assistant Director of the Commons Center Kenny Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations must be requested and confirmed at least 24 hours (one business day) prior to the event.
Scheduling will apply as follows:
- The Dean of The Ingram Commons and supporting staff of The Ingram Commons who develop and implement programming can reserve equipment from the Commons Center during the academic year. Commons programming has priority when a scheduling conflict arises. Commons groups are as follows:
- Houses of the Ingram Commons; FHOH’s (Faculty Heads of House); Commons House Staffs (Commons AC’s); House Councils; Ingram Commons ResEd Professional Staff; Commons Council; and The Dean of the Ingram Commons Office/Dean.
- Registered Student Organizations who will offer activities for first year students.
- University Partners can reserve space during non-academic time periods.
- Reservations can be made up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Reservations will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
- Equipment can only be used at The Ingram Commons, either in a House, Commons Center, and/or on a Commons designated Lawn.
- Note: Outdoor sporting equipment and general building supplies for non-programming use can be rented from the Commons Center Information Desk.
- The Commons Center Management reserves the right to refuse equipment reservations for inappropriate behavior or use of the equipment that is against university policy.
- In case of a cancellation, 24 hours (one business day) of notice is expected. Cancellations should be sent via email to the Assistant Director, Kenny Moore at email@example.com.
- There are no fees for use of the outdoor sporting equipment and general building supplies.
- Charges may be incurred if Commons Center property or equipment becomes damaged as a result of the reservation.
- All other policies and procedures will be contained and outlined in the Student Centers Manual.
- For clarification on reservation policies at the Commons Center please contact Kenny Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.