Vanderbilt University requires all eligible students to be covered by a health insurance plan that is comparable to or exceeds the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan.
If you have other insurance and do not wish to participate in the Student Injury and Sickness Plan offered through the University, you must complete an online waiver form (www.gallagherkoster.com/vanderbilt) indicating your other insurance information. The online waiver form must be completed no later than August 1 or you will remain enrolled in the plan offered by the university and will be responsible for paying the insurance premium. All students who wish to waive coverage are required to complete an online waiver form at the beginning of each academic year.
- Eligibility for Gallagher Koster Insurance
- Waiving Gallagher Koster Insurance
- Medical Leave of Absence
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Insurance Forms and Brochures
Link to the student health insurance provider: www.gallagherkoster.com/vanderbilt.
- General Information
- How Much Will My Visit Cost?
- Student Health Insurance
- Confidentiality & Medical Excuses
- Services at Student Health
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Students
- For Parents
- Faculty & Staff: Resources for Helping Students In Distress
- Other Health Resources
- Community Resources for Students
- We Need Your Feedback