Routine immunizations are available by appointment in our Vaccine Clinic. All vaccines are available “at cost” to Vanderbilt students.
The list of required and recommended immunizations for admission can be found on the Health Questionnaire by clicking here.
Travel immunizations require an appointment with a health care provider at the Student Health Center for a “Travel Consult.” For more information on the “Travel Consult” please click here.
- General Information
- How Much Will My Visit Cost?
- Student Health Insurance
- Confidentiality & Medical Excuses
- Services at Student Health
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Students
- For Parents
- Faculty & Staff: Resources for Helping Students In Distress
- Other Health Resources
- Community Resources for Students
- We Need Your Feedback