The Vanderbilt University Student Health Center (VUSHC) is housed on third (street level) floor and fourth floor of the Zerfoss Building, connected to the back of Medical Center North.
Limited free parking is available across the street from the Zerfoss Building. Once you park, you will need to come inside the Zerfoss Building and get a permit from the receptionist to display inside your car. Additional pay parking is available at the 25th Avenue Garage, and metered parking (2-hour limit) along 24th Avenue South.
Other Maps to Student Health:
- General Information
- How Much Will My Visit Cost?
- Student Health Insurance
- Confidentiality & Medical Excuses
- Services at Student Health
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex Students
- For Parents
- Faculty & Staff: Resources for Helping Students In Distress
- Other Health Resources
- Community Resources for Students
- We Need Your Feedback