VU Employee Student Account Access Forms, Video Tutorials, and Data Entry Due Date Calendar
STUDENT ACCOUNT FORMS
STUDENT ACCOUNT TUTORIALS
Please make sure that all entry/entries processed are reviewed and approved by an individual who:
* has knowledge and understanding of the entry/entries;
* concurs with the preparer that the information being submitted is accurate;
* has reviewed, as necessary, the supporting documentation that is the source information necessitating the entry/entries be made; and
* is authorized to approve the entry/entries for submittal to the Office of Student Accounts for processing to the student's account.
* In addition, make sure someone in your department reconciles the ledgers each month. Be prepared that OSA may be requesting back-up documentation for batches entered into the SFS system via Group Data Entry or Graduate Awards periodically each semester.
Click the fullscreen button on the play bar to view these videos fullscreen.
Graduate Award Entry
Group Data Entry
Group Data Entry Due Dates
All charges made to Student Accounts through the Group Data Entry Screen must now have a due date entered. It is necessary to enter the due date only on the first entry of the batch.
|Month Entered||Billing Date||Due Date|
|December & January||February 1||February 28|
|February||March 1||March 31|
|March||April 1||April 30|
|April||May 1||May 31|
|May||June 1||June 30|
|June||July 1||July 31|
|July||August 1||August 15 or Fall pymt due date|
|August & September||October 1||October 31|
|October||November 1||November 30|
|November||December 1||January 5 or Spring pymt due date|