Guidelines for Departments Depositing Checks & Coin/Currency
- Daily cut-off times at the Cashier’s office is critical as the money is delivered daily to the bank for earliest availability.
- Cut-Off Times for Dropping Off Deposit Bags at the Cashier’s Office:1:00 p.m.
- The word “CASH” should be written in large, RED marker on any deposit bag with coin and/or currency. (Checks cannot be in the same deposit bag as coin and/or currency)
- Clear deposit slip bags should be ordered using your current process. If you need a vendor for clear bags, contact Joyce Sommers at Block and Company, 1-800-323-7556, Ext. 3658.
- Individuals/departments uploading journal entries should use the date of the deposit as the upload date as the money will be deposited the same day.