Home > Professional Development
Professional development is a critical component to the division's ability to grow and provide the best possible service to the University.
DOS Professional Development Series
Vanderbilt: Office of Human Resources
"Training offered by Human Resources and the Opportunity Development Center. Visit websites for descriptions, schedules, and other relevant details."
- Human Resource Training
- Human Resource Training for Leaders
- Human Resource Leadership Module Course Series
Vanderbilt: The Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Disability Services Department (EAD)
- Alphabet Soup Seminar
- Attitudes Towards Differences Workshop
- Sexual Harassment Workshop
- Disability Workshop
- CAS Tutorials and Presentations - http://www.cas.edu/index.html
- CAS Standards: http://www.cas.edu/index.html
- ASK Standards