Home » How to Register
How to Register
Winter/Spring classes begin the week of January 27, 2014
- Students must be 16 years of age at time of registration.
- Tuition and lab fees must be paid in full when registering for classes.
- Students are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, and class sizes are limited.
- Monday through Thursday classes meet 2 hours, once a week for 10 weeks. When offered, Friday and Saturday classes meet 21/2 hours, once a week for 8 weeks.
- All studio art classes are open to Vanderbilt students, faculty/staff, VU Alum, and the Nashville community (Nashville community is defined as anyone not associated with Vanderbilt).
*In Person Registration – January 15 and 16 Noon – 6:00 pm
Sarratt Student Center Gallery/First Floor of Sarratt Student Center
- Registration forms are available at our table.
- Tuition and lab fees must be paid in full when registering for classes. We accept MasterCard, Visa, cash, or Vanderbilt/Commodore Card (Vanderbilt students and staff) for payment of class tuition and lab fees. We will not be able to accept checks for payment.
- Fees: (Though we don’t anticipate a change in fees, this fee scale is subject to change)
- $110 for VU students
- $140 for VU faculty/staff/Alumni
- $150 for the Nashville community
- All classes have a lab fee of $30.00 (except Digital Photography courses) which must be paid at registration.
- If you can’t attend in person registration, you may send someone in your place or register on line (see information below)
To Register Online:
Registration for Winter/Spring 2014 continues through January 27. Use the link below to register! Reminder: if a class is not on the registration form, it has been filled.
Classes and workshops may be cancelled if there are not enough students registered. We will notify you in advance to offer a different class choice or issue a refund.
There are no refunds or transfers if a student cannot attend or continue a class for any reason. Refunds or transfers are only allowed when a course is cancelled by Sarratt Art Studios due to low enrollment.
Please note that Sarratt may take photographs of classes and student art work for use in promotion materials, on facebook, and on this new, cool web site. You may always request that your photo not be taken.
Questions About Registration?
Contact David Heustess at 343.0491 or firstname.lastname@example.org