Home » How to Register
How to Register
Please revisit this page in mid-November for information for Spring 2016 semester classes
- Students must be 16 years of age at time of registration.
- Tuition and lab fees must be paid in full when registering for classes.
- Students are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, and class sizes are limited.
- All studio art classes are open to Vanderbilt students, faculty/staff, VU Alum, and the Nashville community (Nashville community is defined as anyone not associated with Vanderbilt).
- Registration is now on line only.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
To Register Online:
Registration for Fall semester 2015 is now closed.
We are not able to accept registrations in person or by phone.
Registration is first come, first served and we cannot hold a place in a class for anyone.
Classes and workshops may be cancelled if there are not enough students registered. We will notify you in advance to offer a different class choice or issue a refund.
There are no refunds or transfers if a student cannot attend or continue a class for any reason. Refunds or transfers are only allowed when a course is cancelled by Sarratt Art Studios due to low enrollment.
Please note that Sarratt may take photographs of classes and student art work for use in promotion materials, on facebook, and on this new, cool web site. You may always request that your photo not be taken.
Questions About Registration?
Contact David Heustess at 343.0491 or firstname.lastname@example.org