Skip to Content

Home > Research Assistants

Research Assistants

RIPS is always looking for bright, interested political science majors at Vanderbilt to help faculty and graduate students conduct studies. If you are interested, fill out the form below, and we will review your application.


The RIPS lab is located at
303 Commons Center


Department of Political Science