Home > Research Articles
The following research articles utilize data collected in the RIPS Lab:
- Batista, Frederico. 2013. "Women Representation, Stereotype Threat, and the Gender Gap in Political Knowledge." Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago.
- Kam, Cindy D. 2012. "Risk Attitudes and Political Participation." American Journal of Political
Science 56(4): 817-836.
- Kam, Cindy D. and Rose McDermott. “Emotions, Framing, and Decision-Making under Risk.” Working paper.
- Kam Cindy D. and Elizabeth J. Zechmeister. 2013. "Name Recognition and Candidate Support." American Journal of Political Science 57(4): 971-986.
- Merolla, Jennifer L. and Elizabeth J. Zechmeister. 2009. “Terrorist Threat, Leadership, and Vote Choice: Evidence from Three Experiments.” Political Behavior 31(4): 575-600.
- Trussler, Marc. 2015. "Somebody's Watching Me: The Push and Pull of Negative News." Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago.
- Utych, Stephen M. "Negative Affective Language in Politics." Working Paper.
- Utych, Stephen M, and Cindy D Kam. 2014. “Viability, Information Seeking, and Vote Choice.” Journal of Politics 76(01): 152–66.