Home > Research Articles
The following research articles utilize data collected in the RIPS Lab:
- Kam, Cindy D. 2012. "Risk Attitudes and Political Participation." American Journal of Political
Science 56(4): 817-836.
- Kam, Cindy D. and Rose McDermott. “Emotions, Framing, and Decision-Making under Risk.” Working paper.
- Kam, Cindy D. and Elizabeth J. Zechmeister. Forthcoming. "Name Recognition and Candidate
Support." American Journal of Political Science.
- Merolla, Jennifer L. and Elizabeth J. Zechmeister. 2009. “Terrorist Threat, Leadership, and Vote Choice: Evidence from Three Experiments.” Political Behavior 31(4): 575-600.
- Pérez, Efrén O. 2010a. “In the Blink of an Eye: How Automaticity Biases Immigration Policy Judgments.” Working Paper.
- Pérez, Efrén O. 2010b. “Who’s Implicitly Biased and When? An Inquiry into Motivation and Opportunity in the Immigration Debate.” Working Paper.
- Utych, Stephen M. "Negative Affective Language in Politics." Working Paper.
- Utych, Stephen M. and Cindy D. Kam. "Viability, Information Seeking, and Vote Choice."
Revise and resubmit, Journal of Politics.