Our youth programs are designed to help your child learn, grow, and stay fit. Whether it’s learning the backstroke in Swim School, doing relay races together in our Family Fit classes, or enjoying new songs and games at CampVandy, we have a program you and your child are sure to love! For teens we also offer leadership opportunities though the CampVandy Lead program, as well as other exciting learning experiences through S.O.F.A. and our CampVandy W.I.L.D (Wilderness Immersion and Leadership Development) camp. Looking for something fun and unique to do over Winter Break? Give our Holiday Camp a try!
Parking: Parking availability for all CampVandy and Other Youth Programs effective March 1, 2012 is as follows:
- 2 hour open parking is available on Children’s Way closest to Natchez Trace.
- Meters are available along Children’s Way immediately following the 2 hour Parking
- Medical Center staff with proper permit may park in lot 74 and 75.
- Zone 3 parking is available behind the Recreation Center
- Lot 75a Located on the corner of Children’s way and Natchez is a cross park lot.
Patrons parking on Children’s Way will access the center by 25th Ave or Natchez Trace. The Office of Campus Recreation will not be responsible for ticketing and / or towing fees. Thank you for your participation.