Our youth programs are designed to help your child learn, grow, and stay fit. Whether it’s learning the backstroke in Swim School, doing relay races together in our Family Fit classes, or enjoying new songs and games at CampVandy, we have a program you and your child are sure to love! For teens we also offer leadership opportunities through our CampVandy W.I.L.D (Wilderness Immersion and Leadership Development) camp.
Parking: Parking availability for all CampVandy* and Other Youth Programs
- 2 hour open parking is available on Children’s Way closest to Natchez Trace.
- Meters are available along Children’s Way immediately following the 2 hour parking spaces.
- Medical Center staff with proper permit may park in lot 74 and 75.
- Zone 3 parking is available behind the Recreation Center.
- Lot 75A located on the corner of Children’s Way and Natchez Trace is available to those that have a Vanderbilt parking decal.
Patrons parking on Children’s Way will access the center by 25th Ave or Natchez Trace. The Recreation and Wellness Center will not be responsible for ticketing and / or towing fees. Thank you for your participation.
* Please Note: Drop Off/Pick up parking is available to CampVandy participants in Lot 27 (located on 25th Ave South). CampVandy front doors are the glass doors facing the soccer field. There are also meter spots on Children’s Way for extended stays or visits.
Our Youth Programs offer opportunities for you child to learn, grow, and stay fit. Both Nashville community members and the Vanderbilt Community are encouraged to take part in these fun, healthy opportunities for children of all ages.
Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center Membership is not required to participate in any of the Youth Programs, so be sure and register today!