Social Wellness is the ability to relate to and connect with other people in our world and being comfortable with and liking yourself as a person. Our ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with family, friends and co-workers contributes to our Social Wellness.
- Interacting easily with people of different ages, backgrounds, races, and lifestyles.
- Contributing time and energy to the betterment of your community.
- Communicating your feelings
- Developing friendships that are beneficial and non-exploitive
- Recognizing a need for “fun” time in your life
- Budgeting and balancing your time to include both responsibilities and relaxation
What Technology Can’t Change About Happiness (Article)
Listen Up! 8 Small Changes to Sound More Confident (Article)