List of Trips
Adventure Trip Schedule: Summer 2016>> To Download the schedule: AdventureTrip List -Su16
Dates Days Activity Location Deadline Cost June 11 Sat. Hike and Splash Cummins Falls & Burgess Falls 6/7 $24 June 19 Sun. Kayaking Harpeth River, TN 6/10 $45 June 25 Sat. Spelunking Indian Gravepoint Cave, TN 6/17 $35 July 9 Sat. Climbing: Beginner – Intermediate Kings Bluff, TN 7/1 $30 July 10 Sun. Canoeing Piney River, TN 7/6 $43 July 15-17 Fri. – Sun. Backpacking Great Smoky Mountain National Park 7/8 $93 July 23 Sat. Rappelling and Caving Stephen’s Gap Cave, AL 7/15 $47 July 30-31 Sat. – Sun WW Rafting, Hiking, & Camping Ocoee River, TN 7/15* $110 Aug. 6 Sat. Hiking North Chickamauga Creek Trail, TN 7/29 $26
* = The deadline is earlier than usual.
+ = Meet at designated airport (for details, see the trip page)
1. Trips are open to all Vanderbilt University Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, Faculty, Staff, Medical Staff, and VRWC Members.
2. Prices include Transportation, In-camp Food, Group &/or Specialized Equipment, & Fees. Personal gear may also be rented from the ORC. The Vanderbilt Card is accepted, as well as credit cards, debit cards, cash, or check.
3. To sign up for a trip, go to www.vanderbilt.edu/outrec. Select the type of trip from the Trip Schedule drop down. Scroll down to the desired trip. Click on the right spot to register and pay on-line! (If you can’t pay this way, contact Linda)
4. Children are not permitted on any trip. Participants must be 18 years or older.
5. Beginners are welcome on all trips, unless otherwise noted.
For More Info Contact:Linda Rosenkranz at 615-343-7898
Outdoor Recreation Center at 615-343-8182Monday & Friday: 12pm – 6pm
Tuesday -Thursday: 3pm – 6pm