List of Trips
Adventure Trip Schedule: Spring 2016>> To Download the schedule: Adv. Trip List SPRING 16
Dates Days Activity Location Deadline Cost Feb.13 Sat. Trail Building (Mtn. Bike Trail) Bells Bend Park, Nashville 2/5 FREE! Feb. 20 Sat. Spelunking Indian Gravepoint Cave, TN 2/12 $35 Feb. 27 Sat. Climbing: Beginner – Intermediate Kings Bluff, TN 2/19 $29 Feb. 27 Sat. Hiking Honey Creek SNA, TN 2/19 $25 3/5 – 3/13 Sat. – Sun. Backpacking Zion National Park, AZ 1/22* $550 + 3/5 – 3/13 Sat. – Sun. Camping, Canoe-Camping Gulf Coast: Blackwater River, FL 2/5* $385 Mar. 19 Sat. Trail Buiding (Mtn. Bike Trail) Bells Bend Park, Nashville 3/2* FREE! Mar. 19 Sat. Rappelling The Great Stone Door, SCSP, TN 3/2* $33 Mar. 26 Sat. Hiking Virgin Falls, SNA, TN 3/18 $23 April 2 Sat. WW Kayaking: Beginner – Intermed. Clear Creek, TN 3/18* $77 April 2-3 Sat. – Sun. Backpacking The Great Stone Door, SCSP, TN 3/25 $56 April 9-10 Sat. – Sun. Climbing: Beginner – Advanced Sand Rock, AL 4/1 $86 April 9 Sat. Lake Clean-Up via Canoeing Cordell Hull Lake, TN 4/1 FREE! April 10 Sun.. Horseback Riding Ju Ro Ranch, TN 4/1 $65 April 16 Sat. Trail Maintenance / Climbing Kings Bluff, TN 4/8 FREE April 17 Sun. Kayaking Harpeth River, TN 4/8 $45 April 23 Sat.. Hiking Short Springs SNA, & Old Stone Fort 4/15 $23 May 6-9 Fri. – Mon. Backpacking Great Smoky Mountain National Park 4/15* $122 May 21-29 Sat. – Sun.. Backpack, Camp, Hike Yosemite Nationa Park, UT 2/26* $595+ 8/6 – 8/14 Sat. – Sun. Hike, Climb, Camp, & WW Raft Rocky Mountain Nat’l Park & more, CO 2/26* $665+
* = The deadline is earlier than usual.
+ = Meet at designated airport (for details, see the trip page)
1. Trips are open to all Vanderbilt University Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, Faculty, Staff, Medical Staff, and VRWC Members.
2. Prices include Transportation, In-camp Food, Group &/or Specialized Equipment, & Fees. Personal gear may also be rented from the ORC. The Vanderbilt Card is accepted, as well as credit cards, debit cards, cash, or check.
3. To sign up for a trip, go to www.vanderbilt.edu/outrec. Select the type of trip from the Trip Schedule drop down. Scroll down to the desired trip. Click on the right spot to register and pay on-line! (If you can’t pay this way, contact Linda)
4. Children are not permitted on any trip. Participants must be 18 years or older.
5. Beginners are welcome on all trips, unless otherwise noted.
For More Info Contact:Linda Rosenkranz at 615-343-7898
Outdoor Recreation Center at 615-343-8182Monday & Friday: 12pm – 6pm
Tuesday -Thursday: 3pm – 6pm