Summer O.R.C. Rental Staff
- Provide customer service
- Use a computerized rental program
- Handle cash, checks, and card reader
- Answer the phone
- Care for and maintain outdoor equipment
- “Dirty work”, such as cleaning out tents, hanging ground cloths, washing pots &
pans, coolers, and other outdoor equipment.
- Work 21 hours a week, during weekday afternoons
- Mondays and Fridays: 12 noon – 6 PM
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 3 – 6 PM
- Vanderbilt students or Grad. Students who are returning in the fall for classes are preferred.
- Willingness to work and learn
- Must be able to work well with others
- Experience with camping or outdoor gear is a bonus.
- If you are able to begin working in May, that would be wonderful!
PAY: $7.25 / hour, plus equipment rental benefits.
To Apply: Download Summer Rental Job.15 complete and turn into Linda Rosenkranz.
Either bring to the 2nd floor Campus Rec. office in the Rec . & Wellness Center or to the Outdoor Rec. Center or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org A.S.A.P. or by Monday, April 20, 2015.
Call Linda at 615-343-7898 for more information.