O.R.C. Rental Staff for Summer 2016
- Provide customer service
- Use a computerized rental program
- Handle cash, checks, and card reader
- Answer the phone
- Care for and maintain outdoor equipment
- “Dirty work”, such as cleaning out tents, hanging ground cloths, washing pots &
pans, coolers, and other outdoor equipment.
- Work 6 hours a week, during weekday afternoons
- Mondays and Fridays: 12 noon – 6 PM
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 3 – 6 PM
- Must be a current Vanderbilt student or Grad. Student
- Work Study students preferred.
- Also preferred: People willing to volunteer as a Trip Coordinator.
- Willingness to work and learn
- Must be able to work well with others
- Experience with camping or outdoor gear is a bonus.
PAY: $7.25 / hour, plus equipment rental benefits.
To Apply for Summer Job:
Call Linda at 615-343-7898 for more information.