Summer Equipment Rental Staff
We are no longer looking for anyone to work on our Summer 2014 staff.
- Provide customer service
- Use a computerized rental program
- Handle cash, checks, and card reader
- Answer the phone
- Care for and maintain outdoor equipment
- “Dirty work”, such as cleaning out tents, hanging ground cloths, washing pots &
pans, coolers, and other outdoor equipment.
- Work up to 21 hours a week, during weekday afternoons
- Mondays and Fridays: 12 noon – 6 PM
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 3 – 6 PM
- Vanderbilt students are preferred.
- Willingness to work and learn
- Must be able to work well with others
- Experience with camping or outdoor gear is a bonus.
PAY: $7.25 / hour, plus equipment rental benefits.
To Apply: Download Summer Rental Job.13 complete and turn into Linda Rosenkranz.
Either bring to the Campus Rec. office in the Rec. Center or to the Outdoor Rec. Center or E-mail to email@example.com A.S.A.P. or by Friday, April 4, 2014.
Call Linda at 615-343-7898 for more information.