Affiliates, Community and Guests
For rate sheet prices, please click here.
Affiliates are determined as anyone with a current contractual agreement with Vanderbilt University. Verification must be submitted prior to membership purchase to the Assistant Director of Member Relations. Spouses / Domestic Partners and dependents of Affiliates may purchase a community membership or may be a guest of a member only to access the VRWC.
Full membership access is available to individuals not affiliated with Vanderbilt University beginning each academic year. This includes, but is not limited to any Vanderbilt Temporary Service employees, Affiliate spouses / domestic partners and dependents. Any previous community member may be checked in a as guest of a member 20 times a semester until membership is renewed.
- To ensure all patrons’ safety and security, community members will be held to the same conduct code that applies to Vanderbilt’s students, faculty, and staff. Violations of the conduct code may result in suspension or cancellation of membership privileges.
- Vanderbilt University Code of Conduct
- 20 visit limit per semester at $10.00 per day
- ALL PARTIES MUST SHOW ID, and sponsor must accompany guest during the entire stay to gain admittance.
- Guest passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Sponsors are defined as anyone with a current Vanderbilt issued ID classified as student, faculty, staff (full or part-time), and alumni.
- Sponsors are responsible for all guest actions and / or damages.
- Children 3 and under are free.
Categories of various guests
- Student / Faculty / Staff / Alumni / Affiliate: may self-sponsor themselves as a guest as an alternative to purchasing a current membership.
- (VTS) Vanderbilt Temporary Service employees, affiliate and alumni spouses / domestic partners and dependents of any.
- All Dependents age 14-18: may be a guest during the weekday with an adult sponsor who is with them at all times.
- University / Departmental Guest: Please email your advance request and / or questions for visitors wanting guest access for one day or multiple days to the Assistant Director of Member Relations.
- Parents: Visiting the campus will be allowed in free during posted hours.
*The facility houses a monitored automated external defibrillator (AED) located at Front Desk in the VRWC. Please feel free to contact us for more information on our emergency action plans.*
* The Office of Campus Recreation strives for outstanding customer service throughout the facility, and respects each member’s confidential information. *