Home » Membership Types
Whether you work, live, or play nearby when time is of the essence. We’ve got “memberships with your needs in mind!”
Take a look at our time savvy memberships for everyone.
- Premium membership is access to the VRWC during all open hours of the facility.
- Basic membership is access to the VRWC Monday – Friday from 5:00 am – 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm during the summer hours, and all day Saturday and Sunday, plus all University designated holidays and breaks.
- Dependent Membership. Ages 3 – 18 may access the facility with a weekend membership starting Friday at 5 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday, plus during all University designated holidays and breaks. Full access granted in summer.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children 2 years of age and under will be admitted free.
- Dependents age 3 – 25 may purchase a premium or basic membership only if the parent (student / faculty / staff / alumni / affiliate) is a current member.
Please note the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center hours vary depending on holidays and academic breaks. Peak hours typically are 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday during both the academic year as well as summer. The pool experiences a heavier user load during the summer.
All members receive the same benefit / rights. Please take a moment to read them.
- Premium Memberships: Full Access during operating hours
Basic Memberships: No Access from 3 – 9 pm Monday – Friday.
Payroll Deduction: Available to full time Faculty and Staff is based on how frequently a member is paid. Annual Membership (12 months) is required. Yearly is 12 months from the time you sign up. PAYROLL DEDUCTION IS CONTINUAL UNTIL MEMBER SIGNS CANCELLATION AGREEMENT.
Dependent Memberships: Premium, Basic, or weekend memberships are available. A parent must be current in all cases and dependents 3 – 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Weekend Dependents Memberships: Dependents 3 – 18, starting at 5 pm on Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Summer Membership: Available May – August to Vanderbilt, Alumni, and Community Families. Price is per person per month, memberships vary.
Vanderbilt Temp Staff (VTS) or Community: Memberships for those not affiliated with Vanderbilt.
Meharry / Fisk Students: Must present valid school ID. After membership is purchased a valid Vanderbilt Rec Patron Card ($10 fee) must be purchased to access the facility.
** Visiting Students and Professors: Any patron visiting the University with an issued VU ID, rate is $55.00 per month, max 3 months stay. Must be paid by cash or check.
Like our parties . . . Everyone is welcome!