Home » Reservations
Thank you for wanting to use our facilities, follow the below steps to properly secure your space.
- To reserve space you must be a VRWC member and have your ID present for both indoor and outdoor spaces. Guests must be sponsored by a member, sign a waiver and pay $10 at the Welcome Desk located in the Rec. main entrance.
- To reserve a racquetball or squash court day of, please call 615-343-6627 and press extension 0.
- All indoor and outdoor requests must be done by 48 hours in advance of the requested date.
- You may request space through Virtual EMS or by emailing Kenny.firstname.lastname@example.org
- No requests can be made over the weekend.
- All spaces can be requested for one hour for a free reservation.
- To cancel a reservation, please email Kenny.email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance.
- Consecutive reservations will not be made.
- Day of reservations are a first come, first serve basis.
Rules for each space:
- ID required.
- No alcohol, No glass, No pets.
- No metal cleats or non-marking athletic shoes.
- No food and beverage allowed.
- No grills and do not drag the goals.
- Loss of field privileges may occur.