Home » Parking / Map / Tours
Parking / Map / Tours
Zone 3 parking is located behind the VRWC in front of the Outdoor Rec Bldg. You must have a Zone 3 parking pass in order to park in these designated spaces.
Parking for the VWRC is available at the following locations:
- Meter parking is now available behind the Rec. Center on Children’s Way.
- Metered Parking Lot 74 and 75 (west of Natchez Trace). After 4:00 p.m. M – F, and all day on the weekends for all registered VU vehicles.
- Metered Parking Lot 27 (please read posted warnings)
- 2 hour (5 slots) West Driveway from Field #2.
The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is located on 25th Avenue South, between Children’s Way and Jess Neely Drive.
- From Interstate 40, take the Broadway exit (Exit 209B) and turn west on Broadway
- Stay to the right at the split with the big Country Singer Billboard, you should now be on West End Ave.
- Turn left onto 25th Avenue. You will pass Jess Neely Drive and the Currey Tennis Center. The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is immediately after the Currey Tennis Center.
Visit VU Office of Traffic and Parking’s website for more info.
The Office of Campus Recreation will be happy to give you a tour of the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center. Please stop by our Welcome Center / Front Desk for more information or to schedule a tour.