Home » Group Fitness
The main group fitness studio, S3, will be closed from July 30 to August 21 to resurface the floor. Please notice the schedule for new class locations. The following classes are cancelled during this time.
Saturday 9:15 am Indoor Cycle class will be cancelled on 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20
Wednesday 5:30 pm Beginner Strength / Cardio will be cancelled on 8/3, 8/10 and 8/17
The following classes that were scheduled to be held in S4 will be cancelled August 16-18:
Tuesday: 11am Tabata
Wednesday: 11:30 Barre
Thursday: 11am Tabata
4:30pm Cardio Chisel
6pm Ballet Sculpt
Cycling & TRX: You MUST obtain valid NUMBERED CARD from Front Desk to attend.
How to Sign up for INDOOR CYCLING classes
1) Each participant must pick up an authorized number located at the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center’s Welcome Center Desk 30 minutes prior class beginning.
Class size is limited to 40 participants.
2) Each participant must turn in numbered card to their instructor upon entering the class. It is recommended that you be present at least 10 minutes before class starts to set up your bike.
3) When all the numbered cards have been handed out at the Welcome Center – the class is full. There is NO waiting list or sign up sheet.
4) No one is allowed to enter class once it has begun.
WHAT TO BRING to a INDOOR CYCLING class?
2) At least one water bottle (The bikes are equipped with two water bottle holders. NO open containers are allowed.)
3) Cycling shoes / or regular workout shoes (the bikes are equipped with cycling clips).