Home » Group Classes
Cycling & TRX: You MUST obtain valid NUMBERED CARD from Front Desk to attend.
How to Sign up for INDOOR CYCLING classes
1) Each participant must pick up an authorized number located at the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center’s Welcome Center Desk 30 minutes prior class beginning.
Class size is limited to 40 participants.
2) Each participant must turn in numbered card to their instructor upon entering the class. It is recommended that you be present at least 10 minutes before class starts to set up your bike.
3) When all the numbered cards have been handed out at the Welcome Center – the class is full. There is NO waiting list or sign up sheet.
4) No one is allowed to enter class once it has begun.
WHAT TO BRING to a INDOOR CYCLING class?
2) At least one water bottle (The bikes are equipped with two water bottle holders. NO open containers are allowed.)
3) Cycling shoes / or regular workout shoes (the bikes are equipped with cycling clips).