Parking / Map – Tour
Parking / Map
Zone 3 parking is located behind the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center (VRWC) in front of the Outdoor Rec Bldg and in Lot 75A. You must have a Zone 3 parking pass in order to park in these designated spaces.
Parking for the VRWC is available at the following locations:
- 2 hour open parking is available on Children’s Way closest to Natchez Trace.
- Meters are available along Children’s Way immediately following the 2 hour Parking
- Medical Center staff with proper permit may park in lot 74 and 75.
- Zone 3 parking is available behind the Recreation Center
- Lot 75a Located on the corner of Children’s way and Natchez is a cross park lot.
Visit VU Office of Traffic and Parking’s website for more info.
The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is located on 25th Avenue South, between Children’s Way and Jess Neely Drive.
- From Interstate 40, take the Broadway exit (Exit 209B) and turn west on Broadway
- Stay to the right at the split with the big Country Singer Billboard, you should now be on West End Ave.
- Turn left onto 25th Avenue. You will pass Jess Neely Drive and the Currey Tennis Center. The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is immediately after the Currey Tennis Center.
The Office of Campus Recreation will be happy to give you a tour of the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center. Please stop by our Welcome Center / Front Desk for more information or to schedule a tour.