Effective Fall 2015, Vanderbilt University has introduced a new course catalog numbering scheme. For assistance with the translation between old (3-digit) and new (4-digit) numbers, please consult the Course Renumbering Lookup Tool.
Students in the Graduate Program in Psychological Sciences at Vanderbilt primarily take courses offered through the Department of Psychology and the Department of Psychogy and Human Development but also take courses offered in Neuroscience, Teaching and Learning, Special Education, Computer Science, and other departments and programs.
- For a list of courses that fullfill Department Distributional Requirements and that fulfill the American Psychological Association Distributional Requirements, please check the Graduate Student Handbook.
- Connect to the complete course listings from the Graduate Catalog. The relevant listings are under the Psychology and Psychology and Human Development section under Courses.
- View course offerings via the YES course registration system. To select all courses approved for credit for graduate students in the Psychological Science program, select the small “Advanced” link next to the search box, then select the “Class Attributes” drop-down box on the bottom right of the advanced search page. Select “Psychological Sciences Course” to find all courses. DO NOT simply enter “Psychology” in the search box. Doing so will bring up courses not approved for graduate credit and you will miss many important courses recommended, and sometimes required, for our graduate students (e.g., courses listed under Neuroscience that are taught by our faculty for our students). Notice that it returns multiple pages and you must click on the next page arrow or the page number above the listing to advance to the next page.
- Faculty/Staff Openings
- Ph.D. in Psychological Sciences
- Participate in a Research Study
- Getting Research Experience
Doctoral Program Concentrations
- Clinical Science
- Cognition and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Developmental Science
- Quantitative Methods
- Aug 24, 2016 CCN Brown Bag Series
- Aug 31, 2016 CCN Brown Bag Series
- Sep 7, 2016 CCN Brown Bag Series
- Sep 12, 2016 The Program for Music, Mind & Society at Vanderbilt: Annual Symposium