Procurement and Disbursement Services (PDS) offers you reports that answer your most common purchasing, payment and demand check questions. The intent of the reports is to consolidate and streamline your procurement and disbursement tracking and reporting.For a list of reports, please click here.
For tips on making the most of your InfoView settings, please click here.
To access the PDS reports, you will need
1) BO – APPO Universe access* AND
2) at least one of the following privileges:
- eDog Transaction Approver
- eDog Viewer
- eProcurement Executor
- eProcurement Reviewer
- eProcurement Viewer
- Capital Req Approver
- Check Req Approver
- Check Travel Adv/Exp Approver
- Purchase Req Approver
- Small PO Approver
- Stipend Req Approver
Click here to request eDog privileges
Click here to request eProcurement privileges
Click here to request Signature Authorization privileges
*Note: you only need access to the Business Objects APPO universe; you do NOT need Business Objects training to run these reports.
How to Find the Reports
- Navigate to the InfoView login: Business Objects InfoView XI Login
- Set Authentication Type to LDAP, enter your VUnet ID and e-password, and click Log-On.
- Under Public Folders, expand APPO, and then click Prod Reports. The list of available reports will be listed.
How to Run a Report
- Click on the report name. You will be prompted to enter your criteria.
- Enter your criteria, and click Run Query. The report will be displayed in your browser window.
- If you want to save a report, click here to learn about your options for doing so.
TrainingYour options for report training include:
Live Training Open Forum sessions will give you a chance to see demonstrations of the reports and get answers to any of your reporting questions. Click here to view Open Forum dates and times and to register for a session: https://dof.mc.vanderbilt.edu/AppScripts/trainingcourses/CourseDetail.asp?fldCourse_ID=587
Infoview Training This training will teach you about the InfoView reporting tool in general. Vanderbilt publishes many reports through this application, so depending on your privileges, you might be able to run reports outside of the Procurements/Disbursements scope. This training will explain what user options you have in InfoView, regardless of what specific reports you generate.