Procurement Services and Disbursement Services offer you reports that answer your most common purchasing, payment and demand check questions. The intent of the reports is to consolidate and streamline your procurement and disbursement tracking and reporting.For a list of reports, please click here.
To access the Procurement Reports, you will need
1) BO – APPO Universe access* AND
2) at least one of the following privileges:
- eDog Transaction Approver
- eDog Viewer
- eProcurement Executor
- eProcurement Reviewer
- eProcurement Viewer
- Capital Req Approver
- Check Req Approver
- Check Travel Adv/Exp Approver
- Purchase Req Approver
- Small PO Approver
- Stipend Req Approver
Click here to request eDog privileges
Click here to request eProcurement privileges
Click here to request Signature Authorization privileges
*Note: you only need access to the Business Objects APPO universe; you do NOT need Business Objects training to run these reports.
How to Find the Reports
- Navigate to the BI Launch Pad login: https://enterprisebi4.mis.vanderbilt.edu/BOE/BI
- You will be automatically logged in via your computer sign-on.
- Under Corporate Categories, expand APPO, and then click the logical category for the type of report you want to view (Purchase Order and Disbursements are the most common categories). The list of available reports will be listed.
How to Run a Report
- Click on the report name. You will be prompted to enter your criteria.
- Enter your criteria, and click Run Query. The report will be displayed in your browser window.
- For reports with optional prompts, note that you MUST enter criteria into at least one prompt before running the report.
TrainingYour options for report training include:
Financial Foundations- Your departmental financial responsibilities and APPO Reports are covered in the Financial Foundations II and III classes respectively. Click here to log into The Learning Exchange and view all Financial Foundations training opportunities.
- Log into the Learning Exchange with your VUnet ID and ePassword.
- In the upper left corner of the home page, type financial foundations in the keyword text box and click the Search button.
- Classroom trainings are identified as learning events in The Learning Exchange. Begin with Financial Foundations I for University or Medical Center Staff, depending on the area in which you work.
- Click the plus sign next to Show Learning Events to see all dates and times available for registration.
- Click a date/time listed to see more information about that particular class.
- To register for a class, click the Register button next to a date/time listing or at the bottom of the details page for a selected date/time.
Other report training resources are posted at https://dof.mc.vanderbilt.edu/ft/Pages/BI-Launch-Pad-Training-Materials.aspx.
Other Procurement Related Training
Click here to go to the Training Page.