Pi Sigma Alpha
Explore the Undergraduate Program
Beta Alpha Chapter at Vanderbilt University
The Beta Alpha Chapter at Vanderbilt University was chartered in March 1950. As of April 2014, 747 members have been inducted! The membership roster is impressive.
- 3.5 overall GPA
- 3.6 GPA in political science courses
- Completion of 15 hours political science courses, of which
- 9 hours must be in 200-level courses
The application deadline is the Friday before Spring break.
Pi Sigma Alpha provides these benefits to members:
- Recognition of academic excellence
- Right to wear honor regalia
- National Student Conference
- Scholarships for graduate study
- Best paper awards
- Annual chapter activity grants
- Student leadership opportunties
For further details, contact:
- Current Pi Sigma Alpha Chapter Faculty Advisor: Carrie Russell, Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Current Pi Sigma Alpha Chapter President: TBA.
- The National Office of Pi Sigma Alpha:
1527 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
- Pi Sigma Alpha Blog: psanews.org