- Prof. Cecilia H. Mo fights human trafficking and slavery
- Prof. Cecilia H. Mo discusses Asian-Americans and party affiliation trends
Prof. Bruce Oppenheimer
discussing Congressman Jim Cooper voting against party lines
Prof. Carol M. Swain
moderating "Threats to Religious Freedom: on Campus, and Across the Nation" Forum with
Vanderbilt Law Prof. Jim Blumstein, Robert P. George (Princeton University), and Michael Paulsen (St. Thomas School of Law)
- Prof. James Lee Ray speaking at the Osher Lifelong Learning class, "Politics in Foreign Policy"
- Prof. David Lewis's "Polarization and the Presidency"
- Prof. John Geer's "Polarization and Public Opinion"
- Prof. Marc Hethertingon's "Polarization and Congress"
- Prof. Josh Clinton discusses The power of a provocative political ad, How media coverage of campaign advertising influences election results, and How to make a political poll fair
- Prof. Efren Perez examines The role the immigration debate will play through the election cycle
- Prof. Alan Wiseman discusses Effective lawmaking in Congress - who does it best?
- Prof. John Geer gives insight to the 2012 campaign Attack Ads: Media Beware and Campaign Spending to the Max
- Prof. David Lewis talks about Why President Bush will be remembered more favorably by future generations than he is today and Consequences of too many political appointees