Home > Graduate Program > American Politics > Experimental Speaker Series
Experimental Speaker Series
Explore this Program
Spring 2011 series will feature the following talks:
- 2/10/11: Chuck Taber (Stonybrook University), "Principles of Color"
- 2/17/11: Nicholas Valentino (University of Michigan), "The Antecedents of Immigration Opinion in the U.S.: Ethnocentrism, Economic Interests, and Media Threats"
- 2/24/11: Paul Sniderman (Stanford University), "The Reputation Premium: A Theory of Party Identification and Spatial Reasoning"
- 3/15/11: Rick Lau (Rutgers University), "An Introduction to the Dynamic Process Tracing Environment"
- 3/24/11: Beth Miller (University of Missouri - Kansas City), "Failing to Recall: Interfering with Memory for
Spring 2009 series featured the following talks:
- 2/12/09: Donald Green (Yale University), “Name Recognition and Vote Choice”
- 2/26/09: Eric Dickson (NYU), "Rules of Debate: Theory and Experiment"
- 3/12/09: Joshua Tucker (NYU), “Party Cues, Partisans, and Public Opinion in Old and New Democracies”
- 3/26/09: Rose McDermott (Brown University), “Experiments on Sex Differences in Aggression”