- If there is an emergency on campus, call campus police at 421-1911.
- If there is an emergency off campus, call 911.
- If you need immediate medical assistance, go to the nearest emergency room. The closest emergency room to the Vanderbilt Campus is the VU Medical Center Emergency Room, at the VU Medical Center Complex on 22nd Avenue South.
Urgent Psychological Crisis
- During business hours, you may come into the Psychological and Counseling Center and be seen immediately, or you may call the Psychological and Counseling Center at 322-2571 to speak with a counselor. The Psychological and Counseling Center is located at 2015 Terrace Place (across Terrace Place from the Baker Building).
- After business hours,if you are experiencing an urgent psychological crisis you may still call the PCC at 322-2571 and you will be connected to the clinician who is on-call at that time.