P-Card Checkout Process
P-Card Checkout Procedure for OIA Student Organizations
Students who have been authorized to check out P-Cards can use the following process:
- Students authorized to use P-Card will need to send an email request to Martha Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) and their organizations primary advisor a minimum of 2 business days before it is needed.e.g. If a student intends to check out a card on a Monday, the request must be sent by the Thursday before.
This email must contain the following information:
- Name of Student Requesting P-Card
- Name of Student Organization
- Students Position within Organization
- Students Phone #
- Event Title and Date
- Supplies Needed
- Anticipated Cost
- Time and Date Student would like to pick up the P-Card (must be Monday-Friday between 2:00-4:30pm)
2. The organizations advisor will then reply to Martha Harris confirming approval of use of the P-Card.
3. If request is approved, students will receive a confirmation email from Martha Harris that the card is available for the day/time they requested.
Students can pick up card from Martha Harris in Sarratt 310, M-F between 2:00pm – 4:30pm and return the cards the following business day before 11:00am. Students must follow all rules and procedures for using the card.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your advisor or Martha Harris at 615-322-6400 or email@example.com.