View instructions to clear your cache.
Clear Your Browser's Cache
Clearing your browser's cache can sometimes solve certain problems in OAK. Instructions for the three main browsers follow.
- Click Tools and then Delete browsing history
- Select Temporary Internet files
- Select Cookies and website data
- Click Delete
NOTE: for Mac OS X browsers, access preferences via the Application Menu (ex. Firefox>Preferences).
- Click Tools and then Clear Recent History
- In Time range to clear select Everything
- Click Clear Now to clear your cache
NOTE: for Mac OS X browsers, access preferences via the Application Menu.
- Click the three horizontal bars and then Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- Scroll down to Privacy and click Clear browsing data
- Select (at least) the Empty the cache box
- Click Clear browsing data to clear your cache
Look in the footer area of the Main page when you first log in to OAK.